Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Canvases.

Well here are some pics of the canvases that I made for my mum and my sister for Christmas! They're both the same photos and layout - just the papers and embellishments vary.

That's my mum in the photos, holding my eldest sister. My dad took the photos in 1972 - I scanned them into my computer and blew them up big enough for the canvas (It's 12"x12"). The original photos were only 8cms square, so I'm pretty impressed with the quality of prints that I got!! I LOVE my scanner.

So here's the one I made for my Mum:



and here's the one I made for my sister:



I also made my other sister a framed photo of when she was a baby - it was in a box frame with patterned paper and embellishments on the inside, but I didn't get a decent photo of it to share with you all. But it was nice, and she loved it! :)

I will be away from my desk for a while - but I'll be back in 2008 with some very cool stuff to share!!

So until then,

Be safe, and enjoy the holidays!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

angel321 said...

Absolutely love these canvasses!!

Liza said...

Love my present Sarah! The photos were from 1970, but I do look young for my age! LMAO!