Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Layouts!

Well, I promised I'd be back with some Christmas layouts - and here they are!

All four of them have been created using the new "Roxbury" range by Scenic Route. Their monthly product challenge for December is to create something with one of their new holiday ranges - so I thought I'd enter all four of them - you've gotta be in it to win it!! You can find out more details about the challenge by going here. I totally love this Christmas range - the colours are so vibrant!

This layout features my darling daughter:

I also entered this on in the December Sketch Challenge on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum.

This layout features my darling Son:


I created the following layout for the 1,2,3 Challenge - The criteria for December is:
1. Mixed Alpha Title
2. Hand Stitching
3. Christmas Photo


And the last one features my Niece Abbey. These photos were taken last year - it was her first Christmas.

This layout was also entered in the December DT Challenge on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum, and the December Sketch Challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

I'll let you know if any of them are successful!

Well, that's all from me for tonight! I hope you like the layouts! Feel free to leave a comment so I know I'm not alone in cyberspace!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

JulieH said...

Hiya Sarah! You've done a brilliant job setting up your blog - love the fresh look colours and a gorgeous banner as well.
Awesome work with all your Chrissie layouts - the new SR Chrissie papers look totally yummy!!

chat soon
Julie H xx

Charmane said...

LOVE your banner!!! and all of those Christmas layouts are just awesome!!! Fantastic!!!

Rachel Greig said...

Hey Sarah! Welcome to the blog world! I love your layouts - good luck with them - hope you win!!! :)

Renee Culpan said...

Goodluck with them Sarah they are totally gorgeous!!