Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's finally here!

Welcome to my blog! It's been a long time coming - I was having huge issues that I just found out were to do with the browser I was using. So I got myself a different browser, and now I'm up and running!

I'm new to all this blogging business, so you'll have to bare with me for a little bit until I get used to it. I'll have a proper banner up in the next couple of days.

OK - so what's this all about then??
Here you'll find pics and updates on what I'm doing in the scrapbooking and paper craft world.
Feel free to comment - I'd love to hear from anyone who's lurking out there.

I have had card projects published in Australian Papercrafts Magazine (more on the way), and have layouts coming up in Scrapbooking Memories, For Keeps Creative Scrapbooking, and Scrapbooking Basics magazines. I'll let you know here as soon as they come out.

I work for Craftainers - where you will find a solution to all your craft storage needs. And you will also find me on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum and Gallery - I'm sarahthescrapper - the Forum Co-ordinator / Moderator.

That's it for now. I'll leave you with some cards that I created recently - I used the technique and project outlined in Day 1 of Tim Holtz's 12 Days of Christmas Tags feature on his blog.
You can check out his fabulous work here.


I'll be back soon with some more Christmas layouts to share.

~Sarah~

5 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

Hurray Sarah!
Glad your up and running!!! and those cards are stunning, look forward to seeing all your work in the mags...be sure to add us DT Girls from SS to your freinds list!!

Renee Culpan said...

lOOKING GOOD SARAH!! WILL BE CHECKING BACK TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TOO.. I LOVE YOUR CARDS.

RENEE

Tish said...

WOOHOO! Glad to see you've joined the world of bloggers! Great to put a face to your name too! ;) Look forward to seeing all your publications :)
Trish (tish)

shaz46 said...

love the banner and the christmas card with your 2 littlys, go for it. I'll certainly enjoy 'checking' in from time to time.

savvysusie said...

This looks great sarah, Makes it easy to follow your journey, I love you layouts
Susan (facebook)