Friday, December 21, 2007

Mr Dick Sticker is on his way...........

OMG! This is soooooooooo exciting!!

Rachel Greig (my idol!!) has chosen me as one of six lucky people to play with Mr Dick Sticker!!

Who or what is Mr Dick Sticker you ask??

Well! A while ago Rachel entered a competition on Robyn's blog for a set of "eclectic" stamps, and she said that if she won, she would share the stamps with people through her own blog! Well, she won! And one of those stamps was a fabulously bizarre stamp who she has nicknamed "Mr Dick Sticker" as he is a well sculpted torso wearing nothing but speedos!!

So what's going to happen is this:

6 people (me first!!) will get to have a go at creating something with Mr Dick Sticker. When I finish my creations, I will post them here for you all to see. Then I will send the stamp on to the next person on the list who will do the same. The stamp will travel to all 6 people, and then end up back with Rachel!

You can check him out here on Rachel's Blog.

He's in the mail, so stay tuned........................

4 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

WTG Sarah.. enjoy Mr Dick LOL!!.I remeber when Rachael taught at my local SS..such a long time ago I wonder if she can remeber teaching their too!! You are so lucky..she is a great Photographer!!

Rachel Greig said...

Hey Sarah - so pleased you're willing to play along! Can't wait to see what you do with him!!! :)

Rachel Greig said...

Renee - which store is your LSS?

Robin Beam said...

I can't wait to see what you create, Renee! Have fun!

Inky Hugs, Robin