Saturday, January 5, 2008

Celebrity Spotlight on Celine Navarro!

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2008! I am back from my holidays and I have sooooooo much to share!

I am running the Savvy Celebrity Spotlight interviews on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum. I will be posting interviews with scrapbooking and papercraft celebrities for you all to enjoy! This week I am thrilled to be sharing with you my interview with Celine Navarro!!!

Here's a pic of Celine and I at the recent Papercrafts festival in Penrith. I was lucky enough to do a class with her - she is fantastic!


She is an amazing scrapbooking artist and a lovely person as well!

It's a great interview, so head on over now and check it out!

After you have read the interview, check out her blog. It's amazing! She has such an awesome style.

Enjoy!

I have also posted interviews with the following people that are well worth a look:

* Ngaire Bartlam
* Charmane Koch
* Julie Heard (recently announced as one of the Scrapbooking Memories Masters for 2007! Way to go Julie!!).

And I have more great scrapbooking and papercraft celebrities on the way!

Bye for now!
~Sarah~

PS: Stay tuned - I have heaps of exciting news and pics to share and will be posting new things all weekend!!

2 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

Great Sarah, Can't wait to hear your exciting news!! I will be checking back.

Renee Dowling said...

WTG Sarah..luv the stamp, can't wait to see what you do with it..Look forward to hanging out in 08