Sunday, January 6, 2008

Competition Updates!


I've had some great news regarding some of the layouts from my post here that I had entered in various competitions!

I am pleased to announce that my layout "Oscar the Red Nosed Reindeer" has been chosen as a pick for the December Monthly Product Challenge to be featured on the Scenic Route website!

To see my layout and all the other projects selected for December's challenge, click here. Select "Designer Last Name" under the 'Search Layouts By' field, then under "Designer Name", select "Product Challenge – Holiday", then hit GO. Scroll down and you will see my layout!

I've won a Product Kit from their BRAND NEW spring/Easter themed mini line, Lynden. This line is so new that they haven’t even showed it yet on their website! It should ship from the US in mid January, so I will share a pick of the prize pack as soon as I get it!

In other news.........

My layout "Abbey Christmas" has been chosen as the winner of the Scrapbook Savvy DT challenge for December! The criteria was to use a combination of Black & White and Colour photos.

So great news to find when I got back from my holiday!

Speaking of great news.................oh that's right! I'm not allowed to tell yet!! You'll have to wait about a week for that one!! *cheeky grin* It's so very exciting!

Aren't I a tease?!! LOL!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

angel321 said...

Well done Sarah! Congratulations and I am VERY impressed with your site. Lots of love Mum xx

LindyLoudy said...

Awesome job Sarah - very good. From your fave sister...

liza said...

From me, your ultimate favourite sister, exquisite! Abbey tells me she is going to start charging by the hour, modelling is a very lucrative business and being gorgeous is hard work, not to mention expensive!