Saturday, January 19, 2008

January Scrapjack Layout!

Aussie Scrapjacked is a scrapbooking challenge website where once a month they feature a well known scrapbooker and one of their layouts, and it is your job to "Scrapjack" or "Scraplift" their layout which basically means you create your own layout based on or inspired by the orginal layout.

This month, the well known scrapbooker was Kim Archer.

For the very first time, I took the Scrapjack challenge, and here is my layout!



You can see the original layout by Kim Archer here.

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Liza,your favourite sister! said...

Hi Sarah,
What a gorgeous layout! As always I am in awe of your talent! Abbey is my darling daughter and to see her on such a gorgeous piece of art makes me a very proud mumma! She is consulting her solicitor as we speak to draw up her contract! HA HA HA!!!

angel321 said...

Wow!! This is fantastic! I sure do have some beautiful grandchildren!

Petrina McDonald said...

Looks fantastic!!

LindyLoudy said...

Onya Abbalonie! such a cheeky grin