Thursday, January 10, 2008

Magazine Feature!

I was going to wait until the official release date to share it with you all, but I'm just too excited, so I've decided to share it with you now!

I have a 2 page feature on Masking in Scrapbooking Basics magazine #2! I've had card projects published before in Australian Papercrafts magazine, but this is my first layout project! It's actually the first layout I've had in print! Also very excited that a pic from my feature ended up on the cover! (Top right hand pic!).






Here's what the feature looks like:


and here's a close up of the layout and feature intro:


I wrote the article myself, and lent them the mask, paint, and papers for the "how to" photos.

Jessica is so excited - every time she sees it she yells "I'm in a Magazine"!! Oscar loves it too!

The feature is on pages 18 and 19 - the magazine hits shelves on the 23rd of January, so keep a look out for it in your local newsagency or Lincraft store!

~Sarah~

5 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

That is awesome Sarah!! CONGRATULATIONS

Rachel Greig said...

Congratulations Sarah - that's a great achievement! You should be proud :):) Love the layout.

Lusi Austin said...

Congrats Sarah! Thanks for popping by my blog today and encouraging me :)
So you know Gina??? WHat a small world hey!
Can't wait to see more of your work in the mags - keep it coming!
Love and God's blessings,
Lusi x

SANDIE said...

congrats im sure there will be many more publications your work is awesome

LindyLoudy said...

Onya Sarah! Congratulations