Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Latest Layouts.

Well I've finally created my first layouts for 2008!

I created this layout titled "Linda" for the Scrapbook Savvy January 08 Sketch Challenge. As I'm now part of the design team, I'm not eligible for the prize, but I wanted to do it just for fun!


I've used Kasiercraft patterned papers from the "Elegance" collection.
The clock on the layout is a Stamp by Rachel Greig called "Roman Clock".

The next page was created for the January Sketch Challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
I've used Cosmo Cricket patterned papers from the "Gretel" collection.


The Photos are from when my Mum had her First Holy Communion ceremony.

My scrabooking goal for 2008 is to create 60 layouts! Being part of a design team again should make this an easy goal - and if I reach it I'm going for 100! 2 down, 58 to go!
I also plan on entering more online challenges and submitting more layouts and card projects for magazine publication. So, this should all give me plenty of eye candy to share with you here! Wish me luck!

Mr Dick Sticker Update:
Mr DS has arrived at Jayne's house, and her creations are now up on her blog - you can see them here. She has made some very clever and funny cards!
And there has been a revelation! A few people have been wondering where they can get their hands on a Mr DS stamp, so Rachel asked Robin Beam (the stamp's original owner) where he came from. Here's the funny part - she can't remember because he was originally an UNMOUNTED stamp! Yep that's right, she mounted him!! LOL! Robin will now go down in history as being the woman who mounted Mr Dick Sticker!!! LMAO!
So it is still a mystery as to which company made him - but I'll let you know here if his origin is ever discovered!

Speaking of Rachel - she is currently having a sale until the end of January, so check out her site - everything is 30-75% off! Stamps, papers, cards, prints - grab yourself a bargain today!

A big thank you goes out to everyone who has stopped by and left a comment! I really appreciate all your lovely thoughts and wishes!

Enjoy your day!
~Sarah~

7 comments:

LindyLoudy said...

Hey Sarah! LOVE your work - particularly love the "Linda" page you did - what a CUTE baby!!

Fitzyk said...

Hi there and yes that Baby Linda sure is cute
Luv AuntyK

fitzyk said...

Your Mum's Holy Communion Photos brought back special memories for me. You did such a great layout - gee you are clever
luvAuntyK

Rachel Greig said...

Love your layout Sarah! I have that exact paper sitting on my desk waiting to be used!
Thanks for the plug also :)

Liza said...

The layouts are outstanding! No wonder you are Mrs Scrap Savvy!

angel321 said...

Hi Sarah, I always LOVE your pages, you do such fantastic work and I especially love it when you use me as the subject, my Holy Communion page
brings back some very special memories. Love ya!!

angel321 said...

The "Linda" page is fabulous too, she looks so cheeky! and that hasn't changed!! Mum xx