Monday, January 21, 2008

The Savvy Celebrity Spotlight on Nic Howard!

It's time again for another one of my Savvy Celebrity Spotlight interviews on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum.

This time I am thrilled to be bringing you none other than Nic Howard! She's one of my favourite Scrapbookers so I am very excited about this one!

I was lucky enough to meet her and do three of her classes when she was in Australia in November for the Crafting Connection Convention (Kiwiscraps).

Here's a pic of Nic and I.....


It was such a thrill to meet her and do her classes! I went with Diane and Renee C from Scrapbook Savvy and we had an awesome time!

So go and check out the interview here on the Scrapbook Savvy forum, and if you're not a member, feel free to post a comment here to let me know what you think!

While you're there, check out my other interviews - you'll find Ngaire Bartlam, Celine Navarro, Julie Heard, and Charmane Koch.

More exciting scrapbooking celebrities to come so watch this space!

Enjoy!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Julie H said...

I always enjoy seeing Nic Howards work in print - will have to check out your interview Sarah, you always do such a terrific job with them.

chat soon
Julie xx

Renee Dowling said...

The interview was fantastic Sarah...(I think I might have to take over your spot one month and interview you...with all these awsome publications coming out on your work lol!)
Reneexx

angel321 said...

That was a terrific interview Sarah, I really enjoyed reading it and found it very interesting. Good on you!