Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scrapbooking Memories!

The latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories has just been delivered to my doorstep - and one of my layouts is published in it! Yay!
It's the first time I've been in Scrapbooking Memories, and it's actually the first layout that I ever had accepted into a magazine. Believe it or not, I got the acceptance in May last year! It's been a long time coming, but I'm glad to see it finally in print!

The colours are a bit off in the mag, so here's a better pic of it:

It's much more Black, White and Red looking is real life.

I've used the "Scarlet's Letter" range of patterned papers by Basic Grey.

For those of you playing at home - it's on page 100 of Volume 9 No 9!

Until next time.....
~Sarah~

5 comments:

SANDIE said...

WOW ... no wonder this one was published great LO

liza, your,favourite sister said...

Hi Sarah,
That is one cool layout! Love the bold colours, it really sets the theme. Jess is one cool little rock chick! It gives you a sense of her personality, the photos are awesome!

angel321 said...

This is one of my favourite pages. Jess is just so photogenic.

Petrina McDonald said...

Congratulations!

LindyLoudy said...

JESSICA - YOU'RE IN A MAGAZINE!!! hehe Awesome Sarah.