Sunday, January 13, 2008

Special Announcement!


I can now finally share with you my fantastic news! Drum roll please............

I am now the newest member of the Scrapbook Savvy Design Team! Wooohooo!

My role as the Forum Chat Co-ordinator will now be shared amongst myself and the other girls in the design team.

I am absolutely thrilled that Diane has asked me to be a part of the design team and am looking forward to the exciting things that 2008 will bring to the store and the forum!

So keep a look out for my work in the newsletter, the gallery, and the forum!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Glee-scrap said...

Congratulations on becomming a member of the Scrapbook Savvy Design Team! I'm new to your blog, but looking at just a few of your lo's and cards, I can see why they wanted you on the team-you are VERY talented! I am a huge t!m Holtz fan, so I really got a big kick out of "the God of inspiration"! I'll be back...Erin : )

Renee Dowling said...

Congratulations Sarah!!Glad your now part of the DT here at Scrapbook Savvy..your work is fantastic!!
Reneexx

LindyLoudy said...

Onya Sis!

fitzyk said...

Congrats Sarah - your work is fab and I wouldn't expect anything less of your talent
luvAuntyK