Sunday, February 10, 2008

Book of Me Challenge #1.

Over at Scrapbook Savvy, we are doing a "Book of Me" (BOM) challenge.

The Challenge is running from February to November, and there will be a new challenge every fortnight.
This is a great challenge as scrappers don't tend to do pages about themselves, and end up missing from their albums. By the end of the challenge I will have 22 pages about me in an album!

As an extra challenge, I have decided to do my album in the 8.5" x 11" size, which is a first for me, as I usually scrap in the standard 12"x12" size.

Challenge #1 was to create a title page for the album. Here is my title page:


and here is a close up of the grungeboard title:


Grungeboard is 15% off at the moment at Scrapbook Savvy, so get in quick before it's all snapped up!

There is a $150.00 Ella Bache voucher (or similar) up for grabs at the end of the BOM challenge, so why not pop over, join the forum, and join in the fun! You only need to complete 18 of the 22 pages to be eligible for the prize!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

angel321 said...

Great to see you doing some pages of yourself! This is a fantastic page.