Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Double Publishing!

Yesterday, the latest issue of For Keeps magazine arrived (Issue 64, 2008) and I opened it up to find two of my layouts in the Birthdays gallery!
I knew they were going to be published, but I didn't realise it was the issue I had in my hand until I saw the little pic on the contents page!
The layouts are both of my daughter and her birthday cakes - one on her 2nd birthday and one on her 4th!

The first one is on page 24 and the 2nd one is on page 26.

I'm really happy with how they look in the magazine! So thrilled to get a full page for both layouts! This is the first time that I have been published in For Keeps magazine, so to get two accepted at the same time was awesome!
My daughter was so excited when she saw them!

Haven't been doing any scrapping lately as I've been really busy getting organised for the wedding etc and I've also been sick. But I hope to finish some of the February challenges on my to-do list before the end of the month, so I should have something to share in the next couple of days or so. I also took some awesome photos at the wedding that I will share too!

Thanks for visiting - and thanks or everyone's lovely comments - I really appreciate them all! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

Wow this is fab news sarah and they look great ... wow 2 in one issue thats huge ... what a beautiful surprise to see them when you werent expecting it ... look forward to seeing the wedding pics

Renee Dowling said...

The LO's look fantastic Sarah, luv how you got a full page on each one...went to the mag store today , but they didn't have them in yet, can't wait to get a close up look!

angel321 said...

How exciting! 2 in the same issue.
Good on you, Jess is so excited to be in a magazine, she told me she is famous!