Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

Today was a fabulous day! And yes, I'm well aware that it's now past midnight, so it is in fact actually Saturday, but I haven't gone to sleep yet, so it's still Friday to me!

My boss, Nicole Cameron from Craftainers came home from CHA the other day with a special gift for me which she gave me today:

It's a tag made by none other than the man himself - Tim Holtz!

I just about died from excitement when I saw it!

She waited for AGES to get to him - squishing her way though women 4 deep until she finally got to the front - just for me! What a champion! She took a great photo too, and I'll share it here as soon as she emails it to me.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better she says to me "Look at the back"! :

HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME!

She actually went back to him after she had fought her way out of the frenzied women just to get him to autograph it for me! How cool is that!

So needless to say, this is now one of my most favourite possessions!

So I came home from work, completely buzzing about my fabulous new present, and went in to check my emails. Waiting for me was an email from the fabulous Rachel Greig to tell me that I had tied with another girl as the winner of the prize pack she was giving away on her blog! And we will BOTH be getting the pack! OMG! HOW FABULOUS! I can't wait for it to arrive - you can see the stuff on her blog, and I'll also share a pic when it gets here!

You've gotta check out Rachel's "Macro 366" gallery - she's doing a macro photo every day of the year and they are awesome!

The King AND Queen of my world - all in one day!

I freakin' LOVE Fridays......

~Sarah~

7 comments:

Charmane said...

WOW!!! How cool is that!!! Congrats!!!

Love Charmane

SANDIE MALLON said...

OOOH how lucky are you... love the tag an well done on the prize over at griegs site ..

SANDIE MALLON said...

ps and thanks for popping by on my blog and for the lovely comments

angel321 said...

How great is that! What a lovely boss you have!

Heather said...

A tag from Timh Holtz and a prize package from Rachel Grieg? in one week? YOWZA! Both of them are favorites of mine.

Renee Dowling said...

arrgh..you are so lucky , that is sooo cool!!! Hmm, do ya reackon we can go next year and claim it on tax lol!

Julie H said...

How AWESOME is that!!! Gorgeous tag and what a brilliant friend to tackle the crowds and bring you back a gift like this.
Congrats on the prize win as well.

Julie xx