Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 08 Scrapjack Layout!

This month, Jolene Pienaar has been Scrapjacked at Aussie Scrapjacked!

Here is my entry:


I have used Basic Grey paper, MM Noteworthy paper, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Prima flowers, Basic Grey letter stickers, Bazzill cardstock, Brads, AL journaling stamp, Acrylic paint, ink, Black ZIG Writer, double sided foam mounting tape.

Here is a close up of the Grungeboard:


I pained it with two different colours of acrylic paint, and then scratched at the surface with my craft knife to grunge it up a little and show the colour underneath. I LOVE Grungeboard! It's so easy to use and has so many possibilities! Totally over the fact that it's not acid free - now I just have to work on getting used to the smell of it! LOL!

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

PS: It's not too late to get your entry in for my giveaway! You have until midnight tonight to leave a comment in my post here for your chance to win! Good luck!

4 comments:

Kim Fifield said...

Wow you did that fast! I am still contemplating my vast list of challenges and which one to do first. Looks great. Love your photos too in your latest post they are beautiful!

angel321 said...

Love it Sarah! Jess looks so cute!

Liza said...

My goodness how she has grown! What a gorgeous page! Yet another masterpiece!

Renee Dowling said...

Good luck with the Jack Sarah, the Grungeboard looks fantastic!
Reneexx