Sunday, February 3, 2008

Renee D's Photo Challenge!

Renee D's photo challenge for February is to create a photo that is 85% white / shades of white.

I had fun creating these examples to inspire the forum girls to take up the challenge! They are all photos that I took over a year ago with my Olympus SP350 camera.

A gerbera:


A light house somewhere near Port Macquarie:


A Daisy:

A peacock at Featherdale Wildlife Park:


I've Photoshopped them to get the look I was after. I've added borders here so that you can see then properly against the white background - but you can see them borderless here in the Scrapbook Savvy Gallery.

Are you up for the challenge? Come along and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Nicole Cameron said...

Hi Sarah,

Fantastic blog, with lots of creative inspiration! Keep up the good work, Nicole

angel321 said...

Sarah, those photos look amazing done
in white tones! They would be great to use as blank cards.

Renee Dowling said...

You have done an amazing job with these pics Sarah, my favourite is the peacock!!Thanks for your input , truely inspiring