Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 08 1,2,3 Challenge!

I finally got my entry done for the March 1,2,3 Challenge!

This month's criteria were:

1. Orange, Black, and White colour scheme.
2. One word title.
3. Ribbons.


I was really thrown by the colour combo at first - I was scared to try it! But I'm so glad I did because it worked really well!

I have used Scenic Route papers, ribbons, Lil Davis letters, MM journaling book page, BG rub ons, ink, brads, inkjet transparency, and staples.

Check out all the other entries here - you wouldn't think such a striking colour combo would produce such amazing and varied layouts!

Wish me luck!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Kwik-Kliks, Kim's Scrapbooking said...

Cool layout Sarah! Good luck with your entry. I was a bit nervous of the colour combo too when I saw it!

angel321 said...

I love the colours in this layout and I love Oscar's "spunky monkey" hair!

SANDIE MALLON said...

this was a great entry sarah ... and i love how you cut round the pic ..

liza said...

What a handsome little man! Yet again such a unique take on an idea!