Monday, March 24, 2008

March 08 Photo Challenge!

This month, Renee D's Photo Challenge was to take an action shot - something fast moving!

So when I was at the Easter Show today, waiting in line with the kids for a ride, I looked up and saw that we were near the swing ride! Right place, right time, for a great action shot!

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in the pic - they're just random show-goers!

I used my Olympus SP350 for this shot - I didn't take my Canon SLR to the show because it would have been too cumbersome, and I didn't want it to get ruined.

The kids had a ball today at the show - and this morning with their egg-hunt! Im sure you will see layouts in the weeks to come with photos from today, because I got lots of pics!

I hope you and your families all had a lovely Easter Day together!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Sami said...

Hey! We were at the show yesterday too! Shame we didn't bump into each other. Love your pic. I didn't get many due to whingy kids. But am going back Wednesday night for some night & fireworks shots. Just me and my tripod! Hope your Easter weekend is going great.

angel321 said...

What a fabulous shot! (even if it wasn't with your favourite new toy)

SANDIE MALLON said...

new toy ?? what are u sporting ... cannon???? just stalking past

liza said...

Great action shot!