Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 08 Sketch Challenge!

This is my example layout for the March 2008 Scrapbook Savvy Sketch Challenge!

I have used:

* October Afternoon patterned papers, and brown alpha rub ons.
* MM Noteworthy ledger paper.
* Cosmo Cricket "Fleuriste" Blackboard.
* Kaisercraft Rhinestones.
* Heidi Swapp metallic chipboard letters.
* Kaisercraft flowers.
* Green Tara flowers.
* Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain.
* Bazzill Cardstock.
* Vintage metal buttons.

I'm totally loving the new Cosmo Cricket Blackboard! It is soooo much nicer than regular chipboard - you can use it plain, or decorate it to your hearts content! Here is a close up of the Blackboard:


They come in alphas as well as shapes. They have also released blackboard mini albums!
You've gotta try it out - you won't be sorry!

I'm actually really impressed with how the October Afternoon papers look on this page! I wasn't really fussed on this range before, but now I see that with the right colour combination, they can look gorgeous! (Even if I do say so myself! LOL!). The entire October Afternoon range is on sale until the 31st March 2008 at Scrapbook Savvy, so pop into the store and grab yourself a bargain!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

angel321 said...

Fantastic Sarah, great layout!

auntyk said...

Another fab page and what memories for you !!

liza said...

I want that page! It is absolutely exquisite!!!