Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mel's Savvy Scraplift - March '08.

I created this layout for Mel's Savvy Scraplift for March.

This month we had to scraplift a layout by one of the other Design Team members, Renee Culpan.

You can see Renee's layout here.

Here is my layout:

Again, that is my gorgeous friend Sonja on her wedding day!

I have used:

* Basic Grey patterned paper
* Bazill Cardstock
* Heidi Swapp Glitter Flower
* Heidi Swapp Metalilc chipboard letters
* Kaisercraft flower
* Kaisercraft Rhinestones
* Basic Grey Buttons (Two Scoops range).
* Tim Holtz Grungeboard flourishes
* Making Memories Eyelet Lace
* Making Memories Metal Index Tab
* Silver, blue, and pink inks
* EK Success Bookworks letter stickers
* Black ZIG Writer
* Adhesives

Here is a close up:

I handmade the scalloped edge border using the Basic Grey Notch & Die Cutting Tool, and an Anywhere Hole Punch. I then drew around it with a black ZIG Writer.

It's fairly easy to do and gives a great result, however I can't wait for the new Fiskars scalloped border punch to hit our shores - will make life a whole lot easier! LOL!

Thanks for looking!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Renee Culpan said...

LOVE your lift from my layout Sarah, and what a gorgeous photo!!
FABULOUS.
Renee

Julie H said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah!!
Beautiful photo and it sits so well on the layout.


Julie xx

strahli said...

Your LO is absolutely great! I love it!