I created this layout for Mel's Savvy Scraplift for March.
This month we had to scraplift a layout by one of the other Design Team members, Renee Culpan.
You can see Renee's layout here.
Here is my layout:
Again, that is my gorgeous friend Sonja on her wedding day!
I have used:
* Basic Grey patterned paper
* Bazill Cardstock
* Heidi Swapp Glitter Flower
* Heidi Swapp Metalilc chipboard letters
* Kaisercraft flower
* Kaisercraft Rhinestones
* Basic Grey Buttons (Two Scoops range).
* Tim Holtz Grungeboard flourishes
* Making Memories Eyelet Lace
* Making Memories Metal Index Tab
* Silver, blue, and pink inks
* EK Success Bookworks letter stickers
* Black ZIG Writer
Here is a close up:
I handmade the scalloped edge border using the Basic Grey Notch & Die Cutting Tool, and an Anywhere Hole Punch. I then drew around it with a black ZIG Writer.
It's fairly easy to do and gives a great result, however I can't wait for the new Fiskars scalloped border punch to hit our shores - will make life a whole lot easier! LOL!
Thanks for looking!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!