Saturday, March 29, 2008

More "Book of Me" Pages.

I'm finally up to date with my "Book of Me" challenges - in the nick of time too, with the new challenge to be posted in the next few days!

We had a great incentive to catch up - there's a $20.00 Coles/Myer voucher up for grabs! Everyone that has all four challenges completed by the end of the month goes into the draw. So wish me luck! :)

Challenge #3 was to create a layout about something we've wanted to do but have never done. Here is my layout:

Challenge #4 was to create a layout about a childhood memory. Here's what I came up with:

I have quite a few photos of me at Christmas time in front of my Christmas tree with my presents, but they weren't what I was looking for - I wanted to be able to create the image in the viewer's head with just the journaling - so I chose to do a no-photo layout. This is the first no-photo layout I've ever done!

You may be able to tell that there is a common link in all of my BOM pages - I have decided to use a Heidi Swapp Damask sticker somewhere on every page! Just an extra little challenge for myself - and something to tie all the pages of the album together.

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear from everyone who stops by, so feel free to leave a comment and say Hi!

Enjoy your weekend!

And stay tuned..........EXCITING news coming soon......

~Sarah~

1 comment:

angel321 said...

You'll get your dream one day i'm sure! It's a great page and I love the page about Christmas, it brought back some lovely memories!