Monday, March 10, 2008

October Afternoon Product challenge.

This month, our Scrapbook Savvy Design Team product pack featured papers from the October Afternoon range.

We all had to come up with a layout using only what was given to us in the pack, plus our own choice for the title. The pack included October Afternoon papers, die cuts, and rub-ons; some Kaisercraft Rhinestones, some MM felt stickers, some buttons, some lace, and some Bazzill cardstock. All of which can be purchased in the Scrapbook Savvy store.

Here is what I came up with:


For the title I used Making Memories Noteworthy chipboard alphabet, and a Grungeboard "&" Symbol.

This was my first product challenge pack with the design team, and I found it REEEEEEALLY hard! The papers are not at all my usually style, and the colour combo just doesn't sit well with me. And I found it really hard to stick to just what I had in the pack - I was soooo tempted just to bust out and use all my fave products as well! Saying that though, I think it turned out alright. Not my favourite page, but I can live with it. LOL!

Here is a close up of the detail of the page:


The complete range of October Afternoon papers and accessories is on special at Scrapbook Savvy for 25% off until the 31st of March, so check them out here and grab a bargain!

Until next time.....

~Sarah~

1 comment:

auntyk said...

You have done another great job - so creative - the dots would have put me off and of course the orange colour I just hate - good on ya Mrs S