Saturday, April 12, 2008

April Cybercrop Challenge #1!

This weekend is our 2nd Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy.

Mel is running it this month, and it has an "April" theme. We've been having heaps of fun chatting and playing games over the past 2 days! :)

Challenge #1 was to create a layout about an April Fools day prank we'd been involved in, or a time when we've felt foolish. I'm always doing silly things to amuse myself, so I chose to scrap about that! We also had to use old eyelets from our stash and use the word "Fool" in the title.

Here is my take on the challenge (if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can read the journaling):

I scrapped in 8.5"x11" format so the page can go into my "Book of Me" album.

I used the "Colour Me Silly" range by Basic Grey - the colour and the name of the collection fit perfectly with the theme of the page! LOL!!

The chipboard letters are American Crafts Thickers - I love these so much I got them in 3 different colours!

I've also used a German Scrap Border down the left hand side. I'm loving these at the moment!

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

This is such a cool page Sarah, and how cool and extra one for the BOM!!!
Reneexx

angel321 said...

Great page Sarah! I know you love a good prank (& laugh), as I have been on the receiving end on occasions!!

Julie H said...

Fantastic page Sarah - colours are perfect.
Love that pic in your last post for the photo challenge - looks awesome chicky!!


Julie xx