Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cool stuff, a freebie, and mystery....

Well hello there! :)

I haven't had much to share lately because I've been VERY busy working on some projects that I can't share with you just yet, but keep reading because at the bottom of this post I will share a sneak peek of one of them!!

So here's the cool stuff:

Aussie Scrap Source featured some of my layouts on their blog this week! It was all about projects that featured Tim Holtz products - and mine featured Grungeboard and the Texture Hammer. My projects are featured alongside projects by The Master himself, so I'm pretty stoked!! :) You can see the blog post here. The first layout is of my nephew Cody (Hubby's brother's son), and the second is of hubby and I on our wedding day.

In other exciting news, my Security Envelope card from a few posts ago was spotted by a lovely lady called Martine who asked if she could feature it on her "Inspirational" blog. The "Inspirational" blog was created to showcase creations from around the world that Martine and her team find inspirational! So of course I said yes! I am so honoured to be featured there amongst some VERY talented ladies! You can see the post about my card here. The blog is a constant source of eye candy, so check back regularly to be inspired! It is updated pretty much every day!

Now here's the freebie:

I've had over 20 entries this month (and counting!) over at Inkurable Stampers, so I am giving away something to say thank you! Head on over there now and post your comment for your chance to win!

And here's the mystery....

As I mentioned before, I have been busy working on some secret projects! The good news is that all will be revealed in just a few more days - but here is a sneak peek just to whet your appetite!

Thanks to everyone who has been visiting and leaving comments! I love hearing from you all, and I truly appreciate all your support! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

I saw your work on the Aussie Scrap Source blog. All looked great. Look forward to finding out what your "secret" is.
TFS

Renee Culpan said...

Ohh Great work Sarah, can't wait to find out the secret!!

Sami said...

You've been a busy girl!! Congrats. Beautiful work.