Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's all about Nic Howard!

Nic Howard is one of my all time favourite scrapbookers, so imagine my delight when Nic was featured this month on Aussie Scrapjacked!! The task was to scraplift this layout by Nic.

Here is my entry:

I've used the "Salem" range of papers by Scenic Route, American Crafts thickers foam letters, Heidi Swapp scrapbook tape, Kaisercraft paper, ribbon, ink, Basic Grey button, brads, and Carolee's creations tiny letter stickers.

Nic Howard has been doing an "All About Me" kid's album on her blog, and has invited everyone to join along! So of course, how could I resist!! So here is my title page:


I've done mine in an 8x8 size. I've used paper from the Boxer range from Basic Grey, KI memories lace cardstock (lovin' this at the moment!!), Heidi Swapp damask sticker, American Crafts Thickers chipboard letters, ribbon, ink, Bazzill cardstock, and Carolee's Creations letter stickers.

I've gotta get a move on with this album - Jess turns 5 in three weeks!! LOL!!

I've had 10 entries so far over at Inkurable Stampers, and they are looking great! If you haven't sent your entry in, be quick! You only have until midnight on the 30th of April to get your wing themed entries in to be eligible to win one of the fantastic prizes up for grabs from our sponsors! For details on how to enter, check out the blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a great scrapjack! Totally LOVE the colour combo. Great work.

bronwyn said...

Awesome scrapjack and kids layout - We are going to do the all about me books too but haven't got started yet apart from conning the kids into having some photos taken they are 9 & 13 not as easy as it once was lol