Here is my example for Mel's Savvy Scraplift for April. This month our task was to scraplift a layout from the gallery by Karen. You can see Karen's layout here.
This is my take on the challenge:
I have used:
* Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo patterned paper
* Cosmo Cricket journaling tag
* American Crafts Thickers chipboard letters
* Grungeboard shapes
* Basic Grey buttons (periphery)
* CC letter stickers
* American Crafts Ribbon
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut stain
* Bazzill cardstock
Here is a close up of the Grungeboard shapes:
First I inked them, and then I coated them with a thick layer of Kindyglitz to give them some sparkle so that they looked like fireworks!
I love these papers from Cosmo Cricket! And here's the good news - the entire Cosmo Cricket range (even the brand new stuff!) is 25% off until the end of April at Scrapbook Savvy!! Grab a bargain here before it's all sold out!