Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Woohoo! I'm a winner!

I am really excited to tell you that I won 2 out of the three challenges that I entered for Justjohanna's Earth Day celebrations! (See posts below).

I won Debbie's "Go Green" challenge with my green frog card, and I won Kim's newspaper challenge with my butterfly / crossword card! Yay!!

I have won 2 x limited edition Justjohanna Earth Day stamps! It has this cute little owl on it - I'm owl-obsessed lately, so I'm stoked! This is what it looks like:



So that means I'll have a spare! What ever will I do with it............STAY TUNED! **cheeky grin**

Laters!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Jewls said...

Congratulations Sarah, they are great cards. Happy stamping :)

Renee Culpan said...

Woohoo fantastic Sarah, awesome cards, and that little stamp is so darn cute!! Well done.

Renee xx

Sami said...

YAY for you!!! Very creative thinking. You deserved it. B-)

Renee Dowling said...

WTG Sarah!!!Your cards are simply stunning!
Reneexx