Monday, May 5, 2008

And the winner is.....

SALLY from GEORGIA, USA!

Congratulations Sally!

You have won yourself this fabulous prize pack of goodies from Darkroom Door!

Please email me with your details and I will get Rachel to send your prize pack out to you ASAP!

I know you'll have as much fun with these goodies as I did!

Congratulations also to Debbie Baker, who was the lucky winner over at the Darkroom Door blog!

A big thank you goes out to everyone who stopped by both here and on the Darkroom Door blog to check out my creations - I really appreciate all the lovely comments that were left! :)

Stay tuned on the Darkroom Door blog as there will be more guest designers revealed in the coming weeks. I know who some of them are, and they are ULTRA talented, so be prepared for some inspiration and eye candy!! LOL!

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Philippa said...

Love your stuff on the DD blog, Sarah! It all looks fantastic.