I created this layout as an example for the May 2008 sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy!
The sketch used is from Becky Fleck's Pagemaps site. You can see it here.
I have used:
* Bazzill Cardstock
* Dream Street Papers (new in the store - go check them out!).
* Grungeboard letters
* Kaisercraft Flowers
* Prima Flowers
* Kaisercraft Pearls (chocolate)
* Carolee's Creations Tiny letter stickers
* October Afternoon rub ons (Cream)
* Chipboard flourish
* LYM Gem brads
* Heidi Swapp Brads
* Lace, ZIG Writer, Inks, Ribbon.
Why don't you give the sketch challenge a go this month? You could win a $25.00 Scrapbook Savvy Voucher!
Until next time.....