This month, the task for Mel's Savvy Scraplift was to scraplift this layout by Renee Dowling!
You can see Mel's fabulous example here.
Here is my example:
I have used:
* Fancy Pants Patterned Paper
* Kaisercraft Patterned Paper
* Luxe Designs Transparency
* Hambly Screen Prints Transparency Frames
* Prima Felt Flowers
* Kaisercraft Flower
* Grungeboard Hearts
* Making Memories Noteworthy Chipboard letters
* Making Memories Eyelet Lace
* LYM Gem Brad
* Bazzill Cardstock
Here is a close up of the flower / hearts embellishment:
This month at Scrapbook Savvy, the entire Fancy Pants range is on special for 25% off, so be quick and grab a bargain - the sale ends at midnight on the 31st May 2008.
Bye for now!