This month I have chosen a colour combination for my Scrapbook Savvy Random Challenge!
Your task is to create a layout using only Black, White, Pink, and Green!
Here is my example:
Believe it r not, it wasn't until I was half way through the page that I realised I was sing the Scrapbook Savvy website colours to create my page! LOL!! I picked the colour combination, because I had new papers spread out on my scrap-desk and the colours just jumped out at me!!
I have used:
* Fancy Pants patterned paper
* Kaisercraft patterned paper
* Teresa collins patterned paper
* Prima felt daisy (these are sooo nice!).
* American Crafts Thickers letters
* CC tiny letter stickers
* Ink, black cardstock, zig writer, foam mounting tape.
Here's a close up of the Prima Fun Felt Venti Daisies - they are gorgeous - so much nicer than your average silk ones from other brands!
So, get your entries in using this Savvy-tastic colour combo by Midnight 31st May 2008 for your chance to win a $10.00 Scrapbook Savvy Voucher!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries! :)