Thursday, June 26, 2008

Card Share!

Over the next few days, I will be showing off some of the cards that I have created with stamps from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet.

These two were based on a sketch by Philippa Barr from Lime Tart:

I have used:

* "Ellie Left" stamp by Odd Bird Planet.
* "Life is A Circus" stamp by Odd Bird Planet.
* Bazzill Cardstock.
* Pizazzill Cardstock (patterned Bazzill).
* Ribbon; double sided foam mounting tape; ink.
* Watercolour pencils.

This card measures 6x6 inches.

Next up is this cute 4x4 inch card:

I have used:

* "Lacy Circle Medium" stamp by Odd Bird Planet.
* "Sleeper Left" stamp by Odd Bird Planet.
* Bazzil Cardstock.
* Cuttlebug embossing folder.
* Ribbon; double sided foam mounting tape; brads.
* Watercolour pencils.

Thanks for looking! I'll be back tomorrow with more cards to share! :)

~Sarah~

1 comment:

Renee Dowling said...

Oh that is sooo cute, I luv the elephant card and the phrase is simply too cute!I'm 30 in 2 weeks..make sure you send me one of your gorgeous cards!!!!!LOL!
Reneexx