Sunday, June 29, 2008

Greetings Earthling! I've been tagged!

Ok - as promised here is one more card that I made with the Odd Bird Planet range of stamps!

I like how the colouring of the images is scratchy - matches with the childlike feel of the images!

I have used "Rocket", "Cupcake Creature", and "Greetings Earthling". I have also used watercolour pencils, Bazzill cardstock, ink, and brads.

Ok - now for some fun stuff! I have been "tagged" by a fellow Savvy chatter, Charmaine. My first ever tagging!

Here's how it works. Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of your post, tag another 4 people & post their names. Go to their blogs & leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know that you have posted your answers.

My answers are:

Q1: Ten years ago.....I was doing my HSC!

Q2: Five things on today's "to do list".....

1. Scrapbooking (of course!).

2. Editing some digital photos (for more scrapbooking).

3. Cleaning. (Boooo!).

4. Card making.

5. Watching Grey's Anatomy. (Mmmmmm....Mc Steamy....).

Q3: Snacks I enjoy......chip & dip, rice crackers, chocolate.

Q4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire..... Pay off our debts, Buy a fabulous house, put money away for the kids when they get older, give a big chunk of money to a charity for sick kids.

Q5: Places i have lived.....Sydney & Perth! A grand total of 5 houses!

I am tagging.....

Sandie, Renee C, Renee D, and Karen.

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for playing:)
See you on Savvy

SANDIE MALLON said...

THANX SARAH lol ..

LOVE those cards .. way funky how clever to go from your vintage to funky ..

Renee Dowling said...

Hey Sarah,

I'm still catching up on everything..thanks for the tag!all done!!
Renee