Saturday, June 28, 2008

More OBP Cards!

I'm back with some more cards that I made with stamps from Odd Bird Planet.

This Clown Card would be cute as a birthday card for a child, or to use as a children's birthday party invite:
It measures 9.5 x 11cms. I have used the "Clown Head" stamp for this one. I have also used Bazzill Cardstock and watercolour pencils.

Next is this card which would be nice for an invite to afternoon tea!

This card measures 13cms x 10cms. I have used the "Kim's Cupcake" and "I Heart Cupcakes" stamps on this card. I have also used Bazzill Cardstock (the orange layer has been embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder), ribbon, brads, watercolour pencils, and foam mounting tape.

Thanks for looking!

I'll be back tomorrow with one more to share! :)

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Karen said...

Im seriously no stamper Sarah. How do you get the images so clear and straight??

SANDIE MALLON said...

Sarah they couldnt of picked any one better for this DT possy over at that stamp place... johannas.. phew rememberd it with out checking... this are just amazing and so different.. love your cards..