Monday, June 23, 2008

My Scrapping Mojo has Returned!

Thank goodness! My scrapping mojo went walkabout this month, but I have found it again! Yay!

I have been busy this weekend doing some of the Scrapbook Savvy Challenges.

Here is my example for the Savvy Sketch challenge for June:

I have used:

* Dream Street patterned papers
* Grungeboard alphas
* Bazzill Cardstock
* Ribbon, brads, ribbon slide, staple.
* Carolee's creations letter stickers
* Versacolor ink - "Seafoam".
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - "Walnut Stain".
* Plain chipboard.
* Black ZIG Writer.

Check out the monthly sketch challenges at Scrapbook Savvy - they're great and you could win yourself a $25.00 Scrapbook Savvy Voucher!

Here is my example for Mel's Savvy Scraplift for June:

This month we had to scraplift this layout by Kerryn Fry (one of my fellow design team members).

Kerryn is Kaisercraft's biggest fan, so I simply had to use Kaisercraft patterned papers and embellishments in her honour! LOL!

I have used:

* Kaisercraft patterned papers
* Bazzill Cardstock
* Kaisercraft Flowers
* Kaisercraft Pearls
* American Crafts Buttons
* Heidi Swapp Ghost letters
* Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks
* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - "Walnut Stain".
* Carolee's creations letter stickers
* Lace, Brown ZIG writer, Jeni Bowlin scalloped note card.

I inked the ghost letters with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks - and it gave such a gorgeous effect! Here is a close up:

Well, that's it from me for today! I will be back in the next few days with some more layouts to share!

Bye for now!

~Sarah~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay Sarah... i think vintage is prbly for me one of the hardest to achieve .. a lot of work goes into it all with the distressing ... you always go way above with the look .. it just is amazing they way u do it ...i love the first layout you have done ... i think it is of your dad when he was little...... thank you for all your encouraging words with my pages..lol would believe i subbed all those pages on my blog the other day to SBM..... and they all got knocked back... so all your comments made me feel happier and confident again lol have a great day

:D
sandie M
see u when your savvy.....

Wendy said...

Beautiful Vintage LOS....I so cant do vintage...but you rock at it

Sami said...

All I can say is WOW! Fantastic pages. I know what's it's like to lose your mojo. We're painting here & my scrapping stuff is hidden. I'm getting itchy fingers!! B-)))) Sami

Chloe said...

Your LOs are amazing Sarah! Seems you have well and truly shown your your mojo who's boss!