Saturday, June 21, 2008

Worldwide Stamping Week!

June 14th - 21st is Worldwide stamping Week at 2Peas!

I've been hosting the "Skulls and Bones" challenge and there have been some great entries so far!

Here are the examples that I made for my challenge:

I have used the Lovely Skull and Bones stamp and the You Rock (whimsy) stamp, both by justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet.

I used "Worn Lipstick" distress ink for the background and MM metal mesh and some screw brads as embellishments. I have also used foam mounting tape for dimension.

You can check out the other cool skull stamps by Odd Bird Planet here.

I have also taken on Rachel Greig's Darkroom Door "Doors" challenge!

I created a fold out ATC Diptych!

This is the front:

I used plain Grungeboard sheets to make the cover. I inked them with Tim Holtz Distress ink (Peeled Paint) and stamped them with a crackle texture stamp by Inkadinkadoo. I used grungeboard door hinges and a collections chipboard keyhole which I covered with Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder (Walnut Stain).

This is the inside:
I created the background with "Vintage Photo" and "Walnut Stain" distress inks using the "Wrinkle Free Distress" and "Spritz and Flick" techniques. I then stamped the images on it with black Archival Ink. The tree and birds stamps I have used are from Tim Holtz (Stampers Anonymous), and the "Dream" stamp is from the "Little Dreams" stamp set by Darkroom Door.

You can see more photos of my project here in the 2Peas gallery!


Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend!

I've got a bust weekend of scrapbooking and stamping planned, so I will have lots to share over the next few days! Stay tuned!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

This is just WONDERFUL!!

Kathi Rerek said...

Wow. Great work. All of it!