Sunday, July 27, 2008

Goodbye and Hello!

Well, it is often said that as one door closes, another one opens up! Well, for me that is no exception!

You may have noticed that the banners (or "blog bling" as I like to call it!) in my sidebar have changed a little!

Here is the goodbye:

As of last month, I have resigned from the justjohanna Odd Bird Planet design Team. Unfortunately my other commitments meant that I could not keep up with the high demand of that team, so I made the decision to leave. I thank Johanna for the opportunity to be on that team, and enjoyed being amongst all the other talented designers.

Which brings me to the Hello!!:

I am pleased to announce that I am the newest member of the blogging team at Aussie Scrapbooking!
You can read my "Introducing" post here.

I will be blogging there about all things scrapbooking, so make sure you check back regularly to see what me and the other team members have been up to! :)

Don't worry, I will still continue to blog here, and of course at Inkurable Stampers! You can't get rid of me that easily! LOL!!

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Lee said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team Sarah... look forward to reading more of your articles.

Cheers

Lee

jilly said...

WooHoo Sarah! Congrats on your new spot - I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it!
xxJillGG

Thanh said...

Sarah, sad to see you go. Im still going to visit your blog though :)