Well, I've finally managed to complete another layout! Nothing like leaving it to the last minute, hey?!!
Here is my example for this month's Savvy Sketch challenge:
I have used:
* Rose Moka patterned paper.
* Rose Moka letter stickers.
* American Crafts Thickers letters.
* Maya Road sheer scalloped note card.
* Kaisercraft rub ons.
* Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain (both ink pad, and re-inker).
* Black ZIG writer, bazzill cardstock, CD writer pen.
How gorgeous are those Rose Moka papers! Diane has the whole "Appel de la Nature" range in store, and whatever is out of stock at the moment, is on it's way again!
I've tried out Julie's ink splatter technique on this layout, which was really fun, and I think it really added an extra something to the page! Check out the technique and give it a go on your next layout! :)
Be sure to get your entries in for this month's sketch challenge! You could win a $25.00 Scrapbook Savvy voucher for your efforts!