Well, can you believe that half the year has gone already??! Crazy! With the beginning of a new month, comes a new Random Challenge!
This month, your challenge is to create a 6"x12" layout! It can be any theme / colour combination, and you can either do a vertical page or a horizontal page - it's up to you!
Here is my example (click to enlarge):
I have used:
* Cosmo Cricket patterned paper (Fleuriste Collection).
* Cosmo Cricket die cut shapes.
* Cosmo Cricket blackboard shapes.
* Grungeboard letters.
* Glimmer Mist (Coffee Shop).
* Carolee's creations letter stickers.
* TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.
* Brads, bazzill cardstock, metal photo corner, Kaisercraft pearl.
This is such a fun size to create a layout with! Go on - get our of your comfort zone and try something different!
I used a sketch by Becky Fleck of Pagemaps for the design of my layout. She has some very nice half page maps there - check them out here if you need some inspiration for this challenge (under "Half Maps"):
Here is a close up of the glimmermist on the Grungeboard letters:
They really go well together! I also used the glimmer mist on the Cosmo Cricket Blackboard flower at the bottom of the page.
Upload your entry into the Scrapbook Savvy Gallery by midnight 31st July for your chance to win a $10.00 SCRAPBOOK SAVVY VOUCHER!
I hope you'll take on the challenge! :)