Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Award!

My lovely friend and fellow Scrapbook Savvy Design Team member, Renee Dowling, has given me a blog award!

Here's what I have to do:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

Well, even though Renee gave me the award, I'm totally going to give her one as well, because her work is amazing! She is rocking the Aussie Scrap Source blog challenges at the moment, and is my hot pick for becoming one of this year's Scrapbooking Memories Masters! Check out her amazing work on her blog.

OK, so that leaves 6 more people to nominate. So here they are:

* Rachel Greig - The first blog I ever read! Rachel rocks. You all know what a big Rachel fan I am! LOL! I'd just be repeating myself if I told you how fabulous her work is. :) This is a two in one, because I also love her Darkroom Door blog. Awesome stuff!
* Wendy Vecchi - amazing stuff from an amazingly talented woman.
* Kelsey O'Mullane - This lady is awesome! No end to her talent! You simply must check out her ATC's. Totally wish she lived in Sydney.
* Nic Howard - My favourite scrapper of all time! Absolute scrapbooking legend.
* Julie Heard - current SM Master, fellow SS DT member, and all round awesome chick! Julie's layouts ROCK! She comes in a very close 2nd to Nic in my "All time favourite scrapper" list!
* Sandie Mallon - You have to check out Sandie's layouts. Just stunning! One to watch - this girl will achieve great things!

Make sure you visit all these ladies, and be blown away by their talent! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Sarah,
Gee..what a send up LOL...my head is growing by the second!!!
Thanks for your support chicky and all the love right back at ya!!!

Reneexx

SANDIE MALLON said...

u think your heads big renee ... u should see mine lol...

thanks for all your continual support sarah... your work always amazes me and inpsires me... you are one VERY talented candle burner lol ..

sandie
:D
xx

kelsey said...

Thankyou for the award Sarah! Honoured to be included in such an array of scrappers....or am I the "token" other??? hahahahaha