Sunday, August 24, 2008

Darkroom Door ATC's.

Rachel Greig is currently hosting an ATC swap using her Darkroom Door stamps, and well, of course I just had to join in! LOL!

These are the ones I made for the swap:

Was feeling very "Inkurable" when I made these ones! LOL! *wink*.

I have used Darkroom Door Stamps from the "Little Dreams" and "Wildflower" sets, as well as Tim Holtz distress inks, Ranger Inkessentials white opaque pen, bazzill cardstock, Adirondack ink, and Kasiercraft Rhinestones.

Here is a close up:

I have totally been bitten by the ATC bug, so you will be seeing more of these little pieces of artwork from me in the future! :) In fact, as soon as I stop blogging, I am off to make some more for another swap that I am doing, and I can't wait because I will be using a cool new stamp! Stay tuned! :)

~Sarah~

5 comments:

Julie H said...

Fabbo work with the ATC's here Sarah - love the orangey background to them.
And thanks heaps for the award and the lovely words in your last post as well chicky!! Will remember to do it in my next update.

chat soon
Julie xx

Tegan said...

woah these are very unique and absolutely stunning!

Wendy said...

love these ACTs...gorgeous

Rachel Greig said...

Gorgeous ATC's Sarah! And thanks for the award too - will put that up on my blog soon!

stamp and scrape said...

I also participated in the swap - and really hope that I receive one of these - they're gorgeous!!!
Ros