We've just had the August Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy, and this month's theme was "It's a Man's World, and We're Going To Gatecrash It!"!
With father's day on the way, all our challenges were set around the men in our lives.
Challenge #4 was to create a father's day card and this is what I came up with:
I have used:
* Bazzill Cardstock.
* Basic Grey patterned paper.
* Grungeboard shapes (heart and frame).
* TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.
* TH Distress Embossing Powder - Walnut Stain.
* Metal button.
* Making Memories metal letters.
* CC tiny letter stickers.
* Kaisercraft pearls (chocolate).
Here is a close up:
Was good to use up some of my metal MM letters that have been hanging around for years!
Thanks for looking!