Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's all about Flowers!

This month's theme at Inkurable Stampers (my stamping challenge blog) is FLOWERS!

The task this month is to create something using flower stamps, and at least 1 other kind of stamp - like a background stamp or a word stamp for example.

Here is my example:

I am a big fan of Wendy Vecchi, and it was her gorgeous work with grungeboard and stamps that inspired this card!

Here is a close up:

There is a full run down of the stamps and products I used on the original challenge post at Inkurable, so be sure to check it out! There is also a heap more photos of my card on their too.

This month, I am excited to welcome Tarisota as a new permanent sponsor of the blog!

Also, on of my favourite artists at the moment, Kelsey O'Mullane, is our guest sponsor for August. Check out this post to see the list of fabbo prizes up for grabs this month!

Entries must be in by midnight 31st August 2008 - see website for entry details.

Whilst making the card above, I also made an ATC:

Not really sure if I like it or not. You be the judge! If anyone wants to do a swap with me, let me know!

~Sarah!

3 comments:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

those are gorgeous cards!

arlene,
East Bremerton florist

Tegan said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!! love the rustic, yet very pretty style of the card :)

angel321 said...

Love them both!