Monday, August 11, 2008

Sarah's Random Challenge! August '08.

OMG - I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to share my August Random Challenge example yet!

Your challenge this month is to create a layout using metal as an embellishment!

Here is my layout:

This is one of my favourite pages ever! I am so totally loving the Rose Moka range at the moment! (Can you tell??!).

I have used:

* Rose Moka patterned paper
* Rose Moka letter stickers
* Maya Road sheer scalloped journaling cards
* Maya Road sheer letters
* Kaisercraft Rub-ons
* Bazzill cardstock
* German Scrap border
* Basic Grey Buttons
* Heidi Swapp heart stamp (plus ink and embossing powder)
* Making Memories Metal Mesh
* Staples
* Metal screw brads
* Aluminium Foil
* Ink; black ZIG writer.

I created the embossed metallic embellishment using chipboard, alfoil, and a cuttlebug embossing folder. For full instructions on how I did it, please go here.

Here is a close up of the page:

Enrties must be uploaded to the gallery by midnight 31st August 2008, for your chance to score a $10.00 Scrapbook Savvy Voucher!

August is Maya Road month at Scrapbook Savvy, so that means there is 25% off ALL MAYA ROAD STOCK until 31st August 2008. So go and grab yourself a bargain!

~Sarah~

2 comments:

angel321 said...

What an absolutely gorgeous page!

Thanh said...

Your children are soooo adorable