Friday, August 29, 2008

Sky Watch 7.

Well, I'm back again this week with another Sky Watch photo to share. Haven't had much time to work on anything creative lately, but will have some scrapbooking layouts to share over the weekend.

Here's this week's photo:

Again, it has not bee photoshopped, except the border and reduced file size for web.

It was taken on the 16th August when we are visiting the Australian War Memorial down in Canberra. Was a nice day (but coooold!) and because it's winter, Canberaa was covered in these wonderful bare branched trees, that I think look really interesting! So as I was walking down the path outside, I looked up and saw the clouds through the branches, and decided to snap a pic.

Thanks for looking!

~Sarah~

12 comments:

fishing guy said...

Sarah: A lovely view through the trees at the sky. I love the views from Australia.

Island Rambles Blog said...

This is very creative, I must try this also... I love sky watch as we get to travel all around the world and see the sky. Nice sky watch post. Thanks for sharing with us. cheers.

Suzanne said...

This is a beautiful photo and I love the tree framing the photo. Very creative I think. Happy SWF.

Snap Catch said...

The way of fortune is like the milkyway in the sky.... Wonderful capture for skywatch! Mine's up too hope you can drop by, asking for your vote too... thanks a lot! Happy weekend

Bobbie said...

What an appealing photo. I like it very much.

Gallicissa said...

I like how the sky is revealed through the mesh of branches. Greetings from Sri Lanka!

Enigma said...

Very nice. I do not photoshop my photos either. I like what they are...what they were at the time the shutter snapped. Love your tree branches against the sky. I posted my first contribution to SkyWatch today. A stark contrast to most that are on the site. Hope you will stop by and leave a link!

Louise said...

The bare branches make an excellent foreground to this beautiful sky! Nice SWF photo!

Arija said...

"What a tangled web we weave" the branches are beautiful against the sky.

Darlene said...

The dark branches against the white clouds. Great.

chrome3d said...

The branches make a great texture in front of the sky. Happy weekend!

Shirley Fyfe said...

Just beautiful Sarah!