Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tarisota Time!

This month, to celebrate their new sponsorship of Inkurable Stampers, I was lucky enough to be a special guest designer with Tarisota!

I got to play with the August Inklination Collection, which is this set of stamps by Making Memories:
For details on purchasing this collection, please see the Limited Editions section of Tarisota.

The August Tarisota Gallery is now up for viewing! And what a gallery! So bright and funky, with lots of awesome creations! Here is a sneak peek of one of mine:

It's an origami box that I made using papers from the Rose Moka range (available here from Scrapbook Savvy, but also included in the August "Obsession" Kit from Tarisota). You can see the rest of my projects in the Tarisota Gallery.

It is such a thrill and an honour to have my work displayed amongst the work of the talented ladies on the Tarisota Design Team! I can't tell you how excited I was when I was asked!

Well, that's it from me for now! I'll be back later on to share some more stuff I did during the Savvy Cybercrop that was held this weekend.

~Sarah~

1 comment:

angel321 said...

How beautiful!