It's been so long since I've had a chance to do the 1,2,3 Challenge, but with this month's criteria of Teal, Scallops, and Spots, how could I resist?!
Here is my entry (click to enlarge):
I have used:
* Basic Grey patterned paper
* Pink Paislee patterned paper
* Bazzill cardstock
* Basic Grey letter stickers
* Basic Grey elements sticker
* Urban Lily rub ons
* Kaisercraft rub ons
* Heidi Swapp damask sticker
* Maya road owl stamp; versacolor ink
* Green Tara flower
* Kaisercraft rhinestones
* Foam mounting tape; black sharpie pen; white gel pen.
* Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain
The journaling block was created by die cutting a scalloped circle out of pink Bazzill cardstock using my cuttlebug. I then used an Urban Lily journaling block rub on, and drew around the inside of the scallops with an Inkessentials white opaque pen from Ranger.
I created the scalloped edge on the Pink Paislee polka dot paper using the new Fiskars Threading Water border punch. Love that punch!
I also created a hand drawn scalloped border below the pink border sticker at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for looking! :)