Monday, September 29, 2008

September 1,2,3 Challenge!

It's been so long since I've had a chance to do the 1,2,3 Challenge, but with this month's criteria of Teal, Scallops, and Spots, how could I resist?!

Here is my entry (click to enlarge):

I have used:

* Basic Grey patterned paper
* Pink Paislee patterned paper
* Bazzill cardstock
* Basic Grey letter stickers
* Basic Grey elements sticker
* Urban Lily rub ons
* Kaisercraft rub ons
* Heidi Swapp damask sticker
* Maya road owl stamp; versacolor ink
* Green Tara flower
* Kaisercraft rhinestones
* Foam mounting tape; black sharpie pen; white gel pen.
* Tim Holtz distress ink - Walnut Stain

The journaling block was created by die cutting a scalloped circle out of pink Bazzill cardstock using my cuttlebug. I then used an Urban Lily journaling block rub on, and drew around the inside of the scallops with an Inkessentials white opaque pen from Ranger.

I created the scalloped edge on the Pink Paislee polka dot paper using the new Fiskars Threading Water border punch. Love that punch!

I also created a hand drawn scalloped border below the pink border sticker at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for looking! :)

~Sarah~

3 comments:

Laura said...

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous. I just love those colours!

Renee Dowling said...

Sarah, this is beautiful the colours are so rich.. I luv how you have peiced together the different papers they all work perfectly.
Have a great week!!
Reneexx

Sarah Thompson said...

I love the colour combo you have chosen for this layout! Love Love Love it! :)