Monday, October 6, 2008

Exciting stuff!

Quite a few exciting things have been happening to me lately, but I have been so busy with creating stuff for deadlines, that I haven't had a chance to share any of my news! So I'm jam packing this post with lots of exciting goodness! LOL!

I am the Guest Designer this month at Tarisota!

Very excited to have been asked back after being the special guest designer with their "Inklination" kit in August.

This time I am working with the whole shebang - the gorgeous "La Vie en Rose" kit which is available now here.

It's full of lots of scrummy goodness - very pink - and lots of potential for shabby chic goodness!

Here is a pic of what's inside:


Have been very busy working on my examples which will be revealed in the gallery sometime on the 8th October. Not long now! :)

Speaking of Pink, I have a layout featured in the latest issue of Scrapbooking Memories magazine! (Vol 10 No 7). It's a special pink issue supporting breast cancer research by donating 10c from every issue sold in newsagents to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. My layout features one of my older sisters when she was a toddler - you can see it on page 91 in the Family History gallery.

Speaking of Scrapbooking Memories, I have been very lucky enough to be invited to the inaugural Canon Pixma Party! Inside my invitation was a 1GB USB drive for me to load photos to being on the night to "print t-shirts, glossy photos, and other exciting items"!! How cool is that! Really looking forward to seeing the new Canon Pixma in real life! I will also get the chance to catch up with scrapbooking goddess, Julie Heard, as well as some of the other girls at the Scrapbook Savvy forum, so I'm really excited about that! If you're going too, let me know and we can catch up! :) Sounds like it will be a really great night!

Speaking of magazines, I am excited to have been asked to take part in 2 upcoming "Lusi's Top 10" articles by Lusi Austin in Scrapbook Creations! I can't share the themes with you just yet, but they are very cool! I will let you know here when they have been published.


Another very exciting piece of news is that a new sponsor, Paper Forest Designs, has come one board at Inkurable Stampers! In celebration of this, we are running a very special Nicho challenge for 5 very lucky participants! You simply must check out the details here - it promises to bring some awesome eye candy! I am also lucky enough to be getting a Nicho to play with, so am very excited! Will share pics as soon as I can!

Well that's about it from me for today! Off to finish my Tarisota samples, and then start on my examples for the upcoming Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop that I am hosting on the 10th-14th October! The theme is "Mad About the Movies" and it will be a blast! See the details here. I hope to see you there! :)

Happy scrapping!

~Sarah~

5 comments:

The Stamping Queen said...

You are one busy chickie!
I'm sure we'll still see you at Inkurable *LOL*.
~xx Barb xx~
PS .. TSQ is going to be stocking a few of those stamps you so meanly showed me and that I so had to have *LMAO*

Rachel Greig said...

You go girl!!! Can't wait to see your Tarisota gallery! :)

Julie said...

Congrats all round Sarah. Can't wait to see what you do with the Tarisota kit.

SANDIE MALLON said...

cant wait to the cybercrop/....im sure u have lots of goodness in store...

Wendy Smith said...

WOW...gorgeous kit, and geepers, you are one busy girl!!!