Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Tarisota Projects!

The October gallery is now up at Tarisota for your viewing pleasure!

I had lots of fun creating with the "La Vie En Rose" kit, even though it was so very PINK! LOL!

I am very honoured to be guest designer this month, and have my creations displayed alongside the projects from the very talented Tarisota DT! You simply must check out the gallery - there are some awesome pics there!

Here are a few sneak peeks of my projects to whet your appetite:




Enjoy! :)

~Sarah~

6 comments:

angel321 said...

Absolutely beautiful work Sarah!!!

di basnett said...

Gorgeous work Sarah. And big congrats on making the Oct Guest Designer spot at Tarisota. Well done.

Jill Geraghty-Groves said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME creations Sarah - you are a constant inspiration to me!
xxJillGG

SANDIE MALLON said...

LOVED YOUR TARI STUFF SARAH.. YOUR WORK IS JUST DEVINE....

BE NICE WITH THOSE CHALLENGES U HAVE COMING UP AT SAVVY ...LMAO:D

Vicky said...

Just went & had a look at Tarisota`s gallery, GORGEOUS work Sarah...

Shirley Fyfe said...

Your work is just stunning Sarah and congratulations too!